Welcome to COA-PIMUPCO Website!
COA-PIMUPCO is a closed cooperative whose members are composed of the employees of the Commission on Audit, Region X. It is duly registered with the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) as primary non-agricultural multi-purpose cooperative on March 17, 1993.
The cooperative was officially registered as the PRIME INVESTORS MULTI-PURPOSE COOPERATIVE (PIMUPCO) and registered under Registration No. CGY-1292. Later, by virtue of PIMUPCO Resolution No. 97-001 dated June 26, 1997, the name of the Cooperative was changed to COA-PIMUPCO. The change of name was officially approved by CDA per Certificate of Registration of the Amendment to the Articles of Cooperation and By-Laws dated October 31, 2001.